Welcome to the Royals family! Our Admissions & Finance Teams have put together some links and documents that you may find helpful as you prepare for your first year at TFCA.
- New Family Orientation and other important dates are coming up! SIGN UPS will be posted here SOON!
- Middle School and High School students should submit course request forms upon acceptance. Middle School form is available in ParentsWeb for enrolled students. High School form is coming soon!
- You can now access ParentsWeb, the parent portion of our new School Management System, RenWeb! Find instructions for setting up your account here and please let us know if you are having difficulty!
- Anyone who volunteers at the school must complete a background check, in accordance with our ACSI accreditation. This includes chaperoning field trips and working in the classroom. To save you time later, we recommend getting it done at the beginning of the year. You can do this online here, and you have the option to pay for the background check yourself (fees start at $6.00) or have the school pay for it.
- All field trip drivers must have their vehicle and insurance information documented at the school. It will save you time if you do this once at the beginning of the year. Here's the paperwork for drivers.
- Lunch menus and order forms are posted on the lunch page! To set up a lunch charge account that can be debited from your bank account monthly, there is a form to fill out at the beginning of the year.
- In need of free uniforms? We have a Swap Shop FULL of gently-used polos, khakis, and more! Stop by the Swap Shop during office hours (8:00am-5:00pm this summer) to take a look! You do NOT have to bring in items in order to take them -- No swapping necessary to shop! :)